This Week We Mourn For Eyal, Naftali and Gilad



Dear readers, 

Yesterday, it was reported that the three kidnapped Israeli teenagers' bodies were found in North of Hebron. Peace be upon them. 
This blog will cease any activity for a week in solidarity for the teens' families and for the People of Israel. 

This tragedy only serves to remind us that the war against terrorism is not over, that Peace is not on the table when it comes to the Arabs of Palestine and that the Jewish State must re-conquer its land by all means necessary. 

May God give us strength,
Max Coutinho

Comments

  1. Thank you, Max! Your support and that of your team's means a lot! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon,

      You are welcome. We are here for that. God bless you!

      Delete
  2. Amen. We need to stand together now more than ever. Eyal, Gilad and Naftali: Rest in Peace, brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sympathies to the bereaved families! This shouldn't have happened

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Celia. I know we don't agree on most issues but your words were big of you.

      Delete
    2. Hi Celia,

      Thank you so much for your words. I agree.

      Delete
  4. The news of their death really shook me to the core, Max. I am saddened and angry at the same time! I'm with their families and with our people, what a tragedy! I know you will understand when I say: ברוך דיין האמת

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Celeste,

      I know, right? Yes, I understand well and amen.

      Delete
  5. I am sorry for what happened to those boys. My prayers go to their grieving families, of course. To Israel I only say one thing, go and get them, for what happened is totally inexcusable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dissecting Society™ welcomes all sorts of comments, as we are strong advocates of freedom of speech; however, we reserve the right to delete Troll Activity; libellous and offensive comments (e.g. racist and anti-Semitic) plus those with excessive foul language. This blog does not view vulgarity as being protected by the right to free speech. Cheers

© 2007-2023 Dissecting Society™ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED