Intermission 2011: Act II

Portrait of Princess Marie F. von Liechtenstein age two by  F. von Amerlingedit

Lisbon, 12th of July 2011

Dear friends and readers,

The curtain is sufficiently drawn to begin revealing Max's realm. 
The song I planned to share this week speaks more of a relative of mine, than of me; but since that relative is directly related to me what I am about to say is a bit reflected upon yours truly. 

This week's treat is Alphaville's "Forever Young". Whenever I listen to this song I think of my mum.
It is not that I live far away from her, no. It is because that lady managed to live past her 50's and yet keep her visage wrinkle-free. Her own grandchildren ask "Grandma, how come you don't have any wrinkles?"...she could answer "It's the botox!" but since she injects no poison in her body, all she does is singing "Forever Young"...thanks for your genetic inheritance, Mum! 

Comments

  1. A great song, Max. Thanks for sharing it!

    I haven't been blogging in weeks, and for weeks before that. So I think I will now resume with renewed vigor. I hope so, anyway....

    Hope all is well in your world, dear Max.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dissecting Society™ welcomes all sorts of comments, as we are strong advocates of freedom of speech; however, we reserve the right to delete Troll Activity; libellous and offensive comments (e.g. racist and anti-Semitic) plus those with excessive foul language. This blog does not view vulgarity as being protected by the right to free speech. Cheers

© 2007-2023 Dissecting Society™ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED