The 8 Political Visions: a Message to the Nations



By Max Coutinho

On the 24th day of the sixth month, in the first year of Miriam, came the word of the Messenger unto Uziel, the seer, saying: I saw in the night, and behold a man standing still on a street, and behind him there were seven soldiers waiting on their feet. Then I said: 'O my lord, what are these?' And the Messenger that spoke with me said: 'I will show you what these are.'

1st Vision: the Soldiers

And the man who stood on a street answered and said: 'These are the ones the Lord has sent to walk to and fro through the earth.' And they answered the Messenger of the Lord and said 'We have walked to and fro through the earth and, behold, all the earth sits still, and is at rest.'

Then the Messenger of the Lord spoke and said: 'O Lord of hosts, how long will you not have compassion on Jerusalem, on the cities of Judah, against which you showed your indignation for 71 years? And the Lord answered the Messenger that spoke with me with good words; so the Messenger said to me 'Proclaim you, saying: Thus says the Lord of Hosts: I am zealous for Jerusalem and for Zion with a great zeal; and I am sorely displeased with the nations that are at ease for they associated themselves with Evil. 

Therefore thus said the Lord: I return to Jerusalem with compassions: My house shall be built in it, says the Lord of hosts, my cities will again overflow with prosperity and the Lord shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem.

2nd Vision: the Four Warriors

And I lifted my eyes, and saw four devils. And I said unto the Messenger that spoke with me: 'What are these?' and he said 'These are the devils that have scattered Judah, Israel and Jerusalem; and brought war and misery to all Peoples of the earth' And the Lord showed me four Warriors. Then I said: 'What did these come to do?' and he spoke 'These are come to frighten the devils, to cast down the devils of the nations, which lifted up their horn against the Land of Judah to steal the Promised Land from the Children of Israel; and to corrupt the Nations.'

3rd Vision: Jerusalem is re-elected 

And I lifted up my eyes and saw a man with a measuring line in his hand. Then I said 'Where are you going?' and he said to me 'To measure Jerusalem'. And behold, the Messenger that spoke with me went forth and another Messenger went out to meet him, and said to him: 'Run, speak to Uziel saying: 'Flee from the land of the north; Zion, escape. For thus said the Lord of hosts who, after their glory, sent me to the nations which spoiled Israel: 'Surely, he that touches you touches the apple of His eye. And you shall know that the Lord of Hosts has sent me.'

And the Lord shall inherit Judah as His portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again. Be silent, all flesh, before the Lord, for He is aroused out of His holy habitation.

4th Vision: Rabbis Clad with New Garments

And he showed me the Rabbis - with filthy suits - standing before the Messenger of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to accuse them. And the Lord said to Satan: 'The Lord, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebukes you, O Satan; are these men not a brand plucked out of the fire?

'Take the filthy suits from off them" and to the Rabbis said 'Behold, I cause your iniquity to pass from you, and I will clothe you with robes.' And they clothed them with clean garments and the Messenger of the Lord warned the Rabbis, saying:

'Thus said the Lord of Hosts: if you will walk in My way, and if you keep My charge, and will also judge My house, and will also keep My courts, and mainly open your eyes to the Truth, and also beware of the words coming out of your mouth, then I will give you free access among the ones that stand by. Hear now, O Rabbis, you and your fellows that sit before you; for they are beings that are a sign; for behold, I will bring forth My servant: the Shoot.

5th Vision: Beit HaMikdash

And the Messenger that spoke with me returned and he said to me: 'What do you see?' and I said 'I have seen and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl on the top of it and its seven lamps thereon; there are seven pipes to the lamps, and two Olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl and the other upon the left side thereof.'

And I asked the Messenger: 'What are these, my lord?' and he said 'This is the word of the Lord unto Rabbi Yaacov Ariel saying: Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, said the Lord of the Hosts.'

Moreover the word of the Lord came to me saying: 'The hands of Yaacov Ariel have laid the foundation of this house, his hands shall also finish it; and you shall know that the Lord of the Hosts has sent me to you.'

Then I answered him and said 'What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof? What are these two olive branches?' And he answered me 'These are the two anointed ones that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.'

6th Vision: The Curse Plaguing the Nations

Then I lifted again my eyes and saw a flying roll. And he said to me 'What do you see?' and I answered 'I see a flying roll'. Then he said to me 'This is the curse that goes forth over the face of the whole Earth; for every one that steals an inch from my Promised Land shall be swept away on the one side like it; and every one that swears that Land belongs to someone else other than the Children of Israel shall be swept away on the other side like it.

I cause it to go forth, said the Lord of Hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him who swears falsely by My name, and it shall consume his house with the timber and concrete thereof.'

Then I saw the sea was red as blood in the Garden Planted by the seaside.

7th Vision: The Beginning of Judgement

Then I lifted up my eyes and saw two women with wind under their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork; and they lifted up the Crown between the earth and the heaven. Then I said to the Messenger 'Where do these bear the Crown?' and he said to me 'To build her a House and when it's prepared, she shall be set there in her own place.'

8th Vision: the Shoot

And the Messenger said 'Thus speaks the Lord of Hosts saying: Behold, a man whose name is the Shoot, and who shall shoot up out of his place, and build the Temple of the Lord; even he shall build the Temple of the Lord; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and there shall be a Rabbi before his throne, and the counsel of Peace shall be between them both.'

I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. - Neo, in Matrix

(Image: The Second Jewish Temple - Alex Levin)

[The views expressed in this publication are solely those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dissecting Society™ . © 2007-2019 Author(s) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED]

Comments

  1. Loved the Matrix quote, it says it all! The old establishment is scared as shit of change and that's why they screwed Obama. Are these prophecies yours or what? In any case, it was an interesting read though I'm not into this sort of thing, paranormal and shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very ominous post, not sure everybody will get it cause there's a lot of information here compacted in 8 visions. Who are the four devils, why didn't you name them? Are the seven soldiers the seven Archangels? A lot to parse and dive in. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The four devils are the corporations making money off people's suffering! The damn Illuminati should get what they deserve cause they can't get away with it, can they? If there's justice in this world, they won't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is Portugal being warned too? It's practically a meaningless countries in terms of diplomacy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say that Judgement has already started. Look at Europe; yet the left will tell you it's all about climate change...fools.
    These are interesting times for any analyst and I'm looking forward to the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amein VeAmein! May Hashem's Judgement begin and May He sends us Redemption soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dissecting Society™ welcomes all sorts of comments, as we are strong advocates of freedom of speech; however, we reserve the right to delete Troll Activity; libellous and offensive comments (e.g. racist and anti-Semitic) plus those with excessive foul language. This blog does not view vulgarity as being protected by the right to free speech. Cheers

© 2007-2023 Dissecting Society™ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED