Video: São Tomé & Príncipe

A quick view of what São Tomé & Príncipe is all about...

Enjoy!



Comments

  1. This looks like a great vacation spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondering what the scuba diving is like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your videos Max, great music and images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shows the golden beauty of nature. Quite exotic to a Norwegian, but I love it!

    Happy Weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Max:

    Beautiful. The water fall looks like a place I saw in Hawaii. Great video and music.

    Happy trails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so beautiful Max! How are you dear? Hope you had a terrific weekend, I did. :)

    Take care. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bob!

    Thanks :D!! I am glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Renny!

    I am glad you liked it!
    Thanks, buddy! I hope you had a nice weekend yourself :D!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Swu :D!

    I am glad you liked it! I haven't been to Hawaii yet (but I will)!

    Thanks, buddy!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Liza!

    It is beautiful indeed!

    I am fine, darling, thank you :D! I did have a terrific weekend!

    Hugs and cheers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dissecting Society™ welcomes all sorts of comments, as we are strong advocates of freedom of speech; however, we reserve the right to delete Troll Activity; libellous and offensive comments (e.g. racist and anti-Semitic) plus those with excessive foul language. This blog does not view vulgarity as being protected by the right to free speech. Cheers

© 2007-2023 Dissecting Society™ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED